Call for World Bank Internships. These are paid International internships all over the world. These Fully funded world bank internships require highly well-disciplined, well-maintained, and motivated applicants to join World’s best team. These are paid WB Internships and the duration for these latest internships in 2021 is 4 weeks only. This summer Internship program is open for all nationalities.
The main purpose of these paid summer internships is to bring new bright ideas, new research experiences, and innovation in the bank’s world. Word bank will provide you the Hourly stipend, Living costs, and travel costs. These are fully funded summer internships in World Bank. You need to have the experience, practical work experience regarding your fields, and statement of interest needed. Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D. students are welcome to apply.
Internship areas are Finance, Human development, Economics, Social sciences, Agriculture, environment, Engineering, Natural Resources Management, Private Sector Development, Information Technology, Urban planning, Corporate support, Human Resources Management, Accounting, Communications, Treasury, and other corporate services. There is no age limit for the applicants. Also, visit the UNICEF Internships For International Students 2021 – Fully Funded.
World Bank Internships Details
- Country: World Bank Country Offices and in the USA.
- The host Institute/Company: World Bank
- Required Education: Bachelors, Masters & Doctoral.
- Internship category: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st Jan 2021
Areas Of Internships
- Human Development
- Public Health
- Education Development
- Nutrition & population development
- Social sciences (sociology, Anthropology),
- Urban planning
- Natural Resources Management
- Private Sector development
- Corporate Support (Accounting, Communications, Human Resources Management, Information Technology, Treasury, and other corporate services).
Find More about Online Scholarships At University Of People – Fully Funded
The duration of these internships in the World Bank will be 1 month (4 weeks). These internships are full-time in all fields.
- You will get the stipend on an hourly basis.
- Also, all the travel expenses (air-fare) and transport costs will be covered by the World Bank. (USD 3,000)
- The certificate will be provided to the internees at the end.
- Applicant should have an undergraduate degree or must be enrolled in the Masters or Ph.D. programs.
- There is no age limit for world Bank Applications.
- Fluency in one of the following languages English, French, Spanish.
- All nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Intern positions will be based in all World Bank country offices and in Washington, DC.
- World Bank encourages females to apply.
- CV required.
- Statement of Interest.
- Proof of enrollment in the Graduate or Postgraduate.
How To Apply
Application Procedure is online, you need to submit World Bank Summer Internships 2021 on the following official website.