Are you ready for the Wildlife Jobs 2020? Applications are now open for the Government’s new jobs in Punjab. Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department offering different vacancies for skilled, fresh, and educated candidates for Pakistan jobs. Those applicants who have a Bachelors’s degree in related fields and also have experience or fresh graduates then can apply for Punjab Jobs. There is also an age limit for all the applicants, so apply accordingly.
Also, the scale of these latest jobs in Pakistan is BPS-14 & BPS-15 so, salary packages are very fine in the new government jobs. Those candidates who already doing any Government jobs can also apply through proper channels and with NOC. Vacancies such as Wildlife Supervisor, Stenographer. These Pakistan jobs are open all over Pakistan. The application process for Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department Jobs is very easy and mentioned below.
The selection of these fresh jobs will be done by the Deputy Director of Wildlife Department Bahawalpur. And these posts are open because of the new project Up-Gradation & Improvement of Bahawalpur Zoo. If anyone of you wants to apply for another 2020 Jobs then you can visit SPSC New Jobs In Pakistan For BS & MS – Latest Vacancies. The followings are the details about Wildlife Jobs 2020 In Pakistan.
Details About Wildlife Jobs 2020
- Location: Pakistan
- Required Education: Bachelors
- Jobs Titles: Mentioned below
- Jobs Category: Government Jobs
- Males/Females required.
- Age Limit: 18-26 years.
- Deadline: 16 Nov 2020
Also, visit PM NAVTTC Paid Internship in Pakistan 2021 – 1 Year
- BS-15 Wildlife Supervisor
- BS-14 Stenographer
Check out the University Of Ghent Scholarships In Belgium For International Students – Fully Funded
- The salary package is good for the applicants. Salary will be PKR 30,000 to 40,000.
- Health insurance and other incentives will be added to the package.
To apply for Scholarships in Qatar At Doha Institute For Graduate Studies – Fully Funded
- The age limit as mentioned above will be 18 years to 26 years.
- The education of the applicants must be B.Sc (Zoology)/FA pass.
- Domicile required.
- All Pakistan can apply.
- Experience Letter (if any).
- Educational record.
- Your degree must be recognized by HEC.
- Passport size Photographs with the application.
Visit if you are interested in OGDCL Jobs In Pakistan For Bachelors – Online Registration
How To Apply
- Send a Handwritten application with all the required documents to the following address.
- All the employees of the Government or semi-government sectors can also apply.
- No TA/DA will be provided.
- Check the official notice below.
Address: Director of General Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department, 2-Sanda Road, Lahore.