Call for VLIR-UOS scholarships and training program. These are fully funded scholarships in Belgium. These Belgium scholarships and paid training are open for 31 eligible countries of Africa, Asia, and Latin America. International Scholarships in Belgium for Masters program and English-taught training. The age limit for the Initial Master’s degree is 35 years whereas, the age limit for the advanced Master’s program is 45 years.
You will get the chance to study at a Flemish University or University College in Belgium. These Scholarships at Flemish University are available in many fields. Preference will be given to the employed or experienced applicants but fresh graduate students are also eligible. As these are fully funded scholarships VLIR-UOS awards will cover your all expenses such as Tuition Fees, Livings, Medical, and Travel Allowance.
There are 9 training programs and 5 Master programs for the scholarship programs. The duration of the Master’s program is 1 year and the duration of the training program is 4 weeks. All applicants without any type of discrimination can apply. You can also check out the Denmark Government Scholarships 2021-2022 For International Students – Funded. Find more about VLIR-UOS Scholarships & Trainings In Belgium below.
Details About VLIR-UOS Scholarships
- Universities: Flemish University or University College in Belgium and many other Top Belgian universities.
- Scholarship Program: Trainings & Master program.
- Scholarship category: Fully Funded
- Study Mode: On-Campus
There are almost 31 countries in Africa, Asia, and Latin America, which are as follows.
- Burkina Faso
- DR Congo
- South Africa
- Palestinian Territories
Check out also, DAAD Scholarships For International Students 2021 – Fully Funded
Study Of Fields
There are 9 training programs offered by different universities:
- Sustainable Development and Global Justice (University of Antwerp)
- Modern breeding techniques for maize (Ghent University)
- International training on Epidemiology, Biostatistics, and Qualitative research methods (University of Antwerp)
- International Module for Spatial Development Planning (KU Leuven)
- Summer School for Strengthening Diagnostic and Stewardship capacity for Teaching Hospitals (University of Antwerp)
- Clinical Nutrition – from practice to research questions (KU Leuven)
- A Circular Coaching Program Bridging the Sustainability Needs of Entrepreneurs (University of Hasselt)
- Platform development for an E-learning system in Biostatistics/Statistics (University of Hasselt)
- Empowering Vulnerable Children and Young People (UCLL)
One-year Master Programs:
- Human Settlements (KU Leuven)
- Cultural Anthropology and Development Studies (KU Leuven)
- Development Evaluation and Management (University of Antwerp)
- Governance and Development (University of Antwerp)
- Globalization and Development (University of Antwerp)
Are you interested in British Council Free Online Courses For Summers 2021?
Benefits Of VLIR-UOS Scholarships
These scholarships and training are fully funded for all the above-mentioned nationalities.
- Full Tuition Fees.
- Accommodation for students.
- Living Allowances.
- Travel Allowance (air-tickets).
- You must be a national and citizen of one of the above countries. And at the time of application, you must be in your home country.
- The age for the initial Master’s program is 35 years and for the advanced Masters’ program, the age limit is 45 years.
- Your experience will be preferable. But fresh graduates are also welcome to apply.
- Those applicants who are employed in the Education institutes will be preferred.
- Government Employees can apply.
- Employees of Social organizations can apply.
- Your education documents.
- Motivation Letter needed.
How To Apply For VLIR-UOS Scholarships
- Admission applications and scholarship applications both are separate.
- When you apply for admission in a related program, must mention the scholarship.
- Training programs are open on various dates, you can check them also on the official website mentioned below.