The wait is finally over! Study abroad today by applying to study in Sweden. Uppsala University Scholarships in Sweden is offering fully-funded Scholarships for Bachelors and Masters. Don’t miss the chance to avail the ultimate opportunity in various disciplines. Prioritize the university’s program and avail of the IPK scholarship without any delay. Uppsala University is considered as the best among 100 top universities in the world offers matchless educators, and also holds the finest academic standards.
The institute is going to cover the tuition fee for all international students for any area of study (for Master’s students). Students must show academic abilities and a positive attitude to be a part of the learning community. The courses must be taught in the Uppsala campus with English being the basic requirement. The offer is not available for distance learning or outside Sweden. Also, visit 9,000 CSC Government Scholarships In China 2022 – Fully Funded.
Additionally, the University of Uppsala is offering exclusive programs for both Bachelor and Master students for a variety of courses. Start your benefiting voyage by simply applying online today. Here and now get benefitted by the finest educationalists and the top institution. The deadline for application is 17th January 2022 for the admissions and for scholarship 1st February 2022. Apply today!
Features of Uppsala University Scholarship
- Country: Sweden
- Institute: Uppsala University, Sweden
- Scholarship Program for: Bachelors and Masters
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline for application: 17th January, 2022 for admissions and 1st February, 2022 for scholarship
Courses Offered by Uppsala University Scholarships
Science and Technology
- Computational Science
- Renewal Electricity Production
- Computer Science
- Earth Science
- Applied Biotechnology
- Sustainable Destination Development
Check out also, Bologna University Scholarships In Italy 2022 – Fully Funded
Medicine and Pharmacy
- Molecular Medicine
- Infection Biology
- Pharaceutical Modeling
- Medical Nuclide Techniques
- Global Earth
- Medical Research
- Forensic Science
Humanities and Social Science
- Modern History
- Game Design
- Global Environmental History
- Humanitarian action and conflict
- Human computer interaction
- Information system
- Interlectual property law
- Investment Treaty Arbitration
- Language Technology
- Peace and conflict Studied
- Sustainable Management
- Accounting and Financial Management
- Business and Management
- Social Science
- Sociology of Education
- Digital Humanities
- Scandenavian Studies
- HumanitiesReligion in Peace and Conflict
- Political Science
- International Humanitarian Action
- International Tax Law and EU Law
- Environmental low
Criterion for Applicants
Following criteria must be met to be able to apply:
- The program is to be chosen as a priority by applicant to receive IPK scholarship.
- English is mandatory.
- The citizens outside Switzerland and EU/EEA are eligible.
- The positive attitude and academic compatibility is necessary to be shown by applicants.
- Ensure to fulfill the criteria of the program and the submission of the important documentation before the deadline.
- The courses are to be taught in the campus, distance learning or the courses in other parts outside of Sweden aren’t available.
How to Apply
Follow the procedure below to apply for the scholarship:
- By keeping the Uppsala university program as the top priority apply online between 18th October, 2021 to 17th January, 2022, for Bachelor’s or Master’s program. Hence the scholarship period begins.
- Complete an online form to be considered for one of the scholarships. Access to application form will be available on website during scholarship application period i.e. 18th October, 2021 to 17th January, 2022.