The Deanship of the Faculty of Science at the Islamic University of Madinah (IU) is pleased to announce that IU provides University of Madinah Scholarship for Undergraduate Degree for distinguished applicants who demonstrate high potential for pursuing their undergraduate studies in the basic science fields (Physics/ Mathematics/ Chemistry).
This is a Bachelor of Science Scholarship Program which offers several disciplines (Physics/ Mathematics/ Chemistry) to study in Saudi Arabia. International students are welcome to apply for Fully Funded Bachelor of Science Scholarship.
There is NO IELTS/TOEFL Requirement neither there is any Registration Fee. This is Fully Funded scholarship in Saudia Arabia. But Only Male candidates can apply for this Full Free Scholarship.
Being awarded a scholarship gives you the following benefits:
- A free plane ticket upon admission, as well as a free ticket at the end of each academic year, according to specific guidelines.
- A monthly allowance.
- An extra allowance for students who achieve the grade of excellence.
- Free furnished accommodation, for non-married students.
- The food at the university restaurant, for a small monthly fee.
- Quality healthcare at the university hospital.
- Free daily transportation to and from the Prophet’s Mosque, as well as regular organized ‘Umrah (lesser pilgrimage) trips.
- Use of the social, training, and sports facilities at the university.
- The applicant must be a Muslim male of good conduct
- The applicant must pledge to abide by the rules and regulations of the university.
- The applicant must be medically fit.
- The applicant must pass such tests and interviews
- The applicant must possess a General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE) or its equivalent, from inside or outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- The certificate must have been issued by a government school, or a recognized private school.
- The applicant must be dedicated to full-time study for University of Madinah Scholarship.
- No more than five years must have passed since being awarded the certificate.
- The age of the applicant between (17 and 25 years), upon beginning study.
- The applicant must abide by any other conditions defined by the university management to fulfill the University of Madinah Scholarship.
Mandatory documents for an application (without which application will not be processed):
- High School/GCSE/A-level Certificate.
- High School/GCSE/A-level Transcript.
- Testimony of Conduct.
- Birth Certificate.
- Passport (where applicable).
- Identity Card (where applicable).
Important Note About University of Madinah Scholarship
- The applicant must scan his original documents, in order to display the documents in their original colors.
- The applicant must attach all documents in Arabic or English language
- In case of an applicant being granted admission, the accepted student must bring his original documents, attested by the Saudi Embassy.
- If there is no Saudi Embassy in his country, he should have his documents attested by an authority recognized by the university.
- In the case of errors in the basic information found on the applicant’s original documents (such as name, date of birth, place of birth, etc.), the applicant must correct such mistakes with the responsible authorities before sending his application, since the University Council forbids the correction of this fundamental information after admission.
- This scholarship is to promote basic science study between Muslim youth. Those who are interested in studying Physics, Mathematics, chemistry are welcome to apply.