Are you guys ready to apply for the University of Houston Scholarships in USA? These international scholarships are also known as Hawk Funded scholarships. Applications are open for the Graduates and Undergraduate programs. Almost all fields of studies are available to apply for these American Scholarships. Also, check out
In addition, all major fields are available like Science and Computer Engineering, Business, Human Sciences, and Humanities. Each year minimum of 9,000 international students got admission to Houston University. If your previous degree program was in English Langauge then you do not need IELTS, you can apply without IELTS.
Each year university will cover your all expenses such as a monthly stipend, accommodation, Air-ticket, and Medical facilities. Also, visit the HEC Commonwealth Scholarships For Masters & Ph.D. 2022.
Details About University Of Houston Scholarships
- Country: USA
- Institute: Houston University
- Sponsored by: Houston University
- Nationality: All Nationalities.
- Course/ program: Bachelors & Masters
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded/Partially-funded
- Deadline: 1st April/1st May 2022
- Selected students will get the monthly stipend.
- Shared free acommodation.
- Economy class airTickets.
- Medical facilities as per the student Law.
- Computer Engineering
- Human Sciences
- All the international and USA nationals can apply for the scholarship program.
- You should not enrolled previously in the USA.
- You have to apply for an admission first at Houston University.
- Excellent Academic record.
- You should have 3.0 CGPA accordig to the Houston University.
- If previous degree program was not in English then you need to have English Langauge Certificate.
- Passport for international students.
- Passport size photographs.
- Copy of your CNIC.
- Scanned copy of all your academic documents.
- Study Plan for Masters Program.
- Recommendation Letters.
- English Proficiency Letter.
How To Apply
Submit all your documents online. No need to send any hard copies to University. Apply before the deadline. Further complete details are as follows.