Applications are open for University of Edinburgh Online Scholarships in the UK. Global Online Distance Learning Scholarships are open to all nationalities. University offers fully-funded scholarships in England for the Online Masters’s program.
The duration of the program is 1.5 years and all courses are Part-time. The scholarship will cover all Expenses such as your full tuition fees and other necessary expenditures regarding studies. The University of Edinburgh ranked 4th in the UK and 21st in the QS World Universities Rankings.
This part-time Distance Learning Masters program is offered by the session 2020-2021. There is no age limit for these courses mentioned below. There is also an opportunity for the other countries you can apply for the such as Siridhorn International Institute Of Technology SIIT Scholarships in Thailand 2021- Fully Funded.
Details About University Of Edinburgh Online Scholarships
- Host Country: UK
- Host Universities: Edinburgh University.
- Programs: Masters/Graduate.
- Deadline to Apply: 1st June 2021.
- Number of Scholarships: 50
- Study Mode: Online
- Burkina Faso
- The central African Republic
- Equatorial Guinea
- The Gambia
- Democratic Republic of Congo
- Democratic Republic of Korea
- Lao PDR
- São Tomé and Principe
- Republic of Yemen
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Sudan
- The Syrian Arab Republic
Applicants from these eligible countries can apply for the Online UK scholarship 2021. As mentioned all courses are Part-time.
Find more about Bond University Scholarships In Australia 2021 – Fully Funded
University will cover your all Expenses regarding the studies.
- Full-Tuition Fees
- Other Basic study-related expenditures (thesis, Study Material)
- No time restrictions.
- You should have a Bachelors’s Degree with above-average grades.
- No age limits.
- You should have good English Langauge skills. (Reading, Speaking especially).
- No IELTS required.
- No other requirements.
How To Apply
The application process for Edinburgh University is completely online. There are no specific documents required. Please follow the details below in the official notification for further details.