Good News! University of Calabria Scholarships in Italy 2021 announced fully funded scholarships for international students. These international scholarships are open to apply for the Graduate program. University will cover almost your all expenses such as tuition fees, stipends, living, and so on. A wide range of courses is available to apply for the master’s program.
Calabria is a Research University in Italy and founded in 1972. Students can apply in Italian and English languages as well. Hundreds of international students are already studying at Calabria University. Those students who are willing to study in Italy can apply now. Every year Italy government and the private institute offer hundreds of scholarships for local and foreign students.
The University of Calabria ranked 33rd on a national level. This is the best opportunity for all those who want to study abroad. There are no specific restrictions for applicants, you just need to have a good academic record. Also, visit the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships in Germany – Fully Funded. All details of Italy scholarships are as follows.
Details About University Of Calabria Scholarships
- Country: Italy
- Host Institute: University of Calabria
- Scholarship Program: Graduate/Masters.
- Scholarship category: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 14th May 2021.
These scholarships in Europe are fully funded and highly paid. Selected students will get the following benefits.
- Full Tuition Fees.
- Accommodation (free).
- Food Allowances.
- Monthly stipend.
- Medical allowance.
Also, apply for Koc University Scholarships In Turkey 2021 – Fully Funded
- Engineering and Technology Area
- Artificial Intelligence and Computer Science
- Computer Engineering for the Internet of Things
- Environmental and Territorial Safety Engineering on Sustainable Management of Natural Resources
- Robotics and Automation Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering: Smart Sensing, Computing and Networking
- Medical Health Area
- Health Biotechnology
- Nutritional Sciences
- Science Area
- Socio-Economics Area
- Finance and Insurance
- High School Diploma
- Bachelors Degree
- All-Academic transcripts
- Italian or English Certificate (if any).
- Other supporting documents.
How To Apply
- First of all Register yourself on Esse3 Portal.
- You can now Access Esse3 Portal.
- Go to Top Right Menu>Register Office>Admission Test
- Select your desiring program.
- Select the option, Call For Extra EU-students.
Please also do follow our FACEBOOK_PAGE for the latest Scholarship Opportunities update.