Applications are open for the Turkey Government scholarships. Turkiye Burslari Scholarships are fully funded scholarships in Turkey. This scholarship program is also known as an Undergrad scholarship program in Turkey. All the expenses will be covered by the Government of Turkey.
Top Universities of Turkey are welcoming international students with the various fields of study. These scholarships are open for the Undergraduate/Bachelors, Masters and PhD programs. All nationalities can apply without any restrictions. The age limit of the applicants is 25 years with a minimum of 12 years of education (college degree).
One and the main purpose of this scholarship program is to develop good and friendly relations with foreign countries. All those students who have an excellent academic record and have a passion to gain knowledge. If you are interested to apply for other scholarship opportunities then you can apply for the Abu Dhabi University Scholarships 2021 For (BS & MS) – Fully Funded.
Turkey Government Scholarships Details
- Country: Turkey.
- Host University: Top Universities.
- Scholarship Program: Bachelors, Masters, PhD, Researchers.
- Scholarship category: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th Feb 2022 (yearly).
Check out also, 3,000 HEC-China Scholarships For BS, MS & Ph.D. – Fully Funded
These are fully funded scholarships and will cover all your expenses.
- Full Tuition Fees for the Bachelor’s Students.
- A monthly stipend of 800 TL will be given to the Bachelors students, 1100 TL for Masters and 1600 TL for PhD students.
- Free Accommodation is also included.
- Medical insurance for each student.
- Turkish Language Course.
- Travel expenses are also sponsored by the Ministry of Education, Turkey.
Do visit for List Of Universities To Study In UK Without IELTS – Fully Funded
- You must need to get 70% scores in the scholarship application.
- 12th year Bachelors, Masters education required.
- Your age should not be exceeded by 21 years 30 and 35 Years respectively.
- All international students except Turkey.
- All the Educational scanned documents.
- Valid Passport.
- 2 Photographs.
- English Proficiency Letter (if required).
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)/Motivation Letter.
To Apply for ASEA-UNINET Government Scholarships In Austria – Fully Funded
How To Apply
Only online applications will be entertained who meet the above eligibility criteria. First Register yourself. Applications accepted each year till 15th Feb. No applications will be accepted after the deadline. Please read all the instructions carefully before apply.
Please also do follow our FACEBOOK_PAGE, WHATSAPP GROUP & TELEGRAM GROUP for the latest Scholarship Opportunities update.