Applications are now open for Short-term scholarships in Germany. German Academic exchange services DAAD is providing additional funds to help Doctoral students around the world. Basically, the purpose is to support doctoral programs for International students. Trier University scholarships can be taken in Germany only.
Moreover, students applying for this short-term scholarship program must have an excellent academic record and provide a thesis in 3rd semester. The University of Trier will provide funds on monthly basis to the student. Wining candidates for the doctoral degree must be hardworking and promising. Visi also, University Of Houston Scholarships In the USA For Undergraduate & Graduates – Fully Funded.
The University of Trier was found in 1473. There are mainly six faculties available with a variety of degrees. There are almost 470 faculty members training young students in excellent academics. All the departments of the University are research-based that help the students to learn and grow.
More details regarding Short-term scholarships are available here:
Trier University Short-Term Scholarships Details
- Country: Germany
- University: The University of Trier
- Course/ degree level: Doctoral degree
- Access Mode: Online/ Physical
- Nationality: International students
- Deadline: 15th October, 2021.
Do visit for HEC Commonwealth Scholarships For Masters & Ph.D. 2022
Benefits of Short-Term Scholarship
The main benefit of the University of Trier scholarship program is that applicants will be given 1200 Euros/ month. The highly recognized degree will be granted Moreover, chances of job opportunities will increase after this degree.
- All nationalities are open to apply.
- Eligible course for this scholarship is doctoral degree.
- Applicant can apply doctoral in any subject.
- To qualify for the Trier University short-term scholarship, applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Should not be a German citizen.
- Register himself at Trier University to pursue Doctoral degree.
- Financially needy for this scholarship.
- Brilliant students, graduate within maximum three semesters (before December, 2022).
Check out to apply for USA Government Non-Degree Program – Hubert Humphrey Fellowships 2022
Applicants applying for admission at the University of Trier Germany must arrange these documents to submit:
- Completed and signed application form
- Certificate of enrollment
- Summary of completed doctoral thesis
- Remaining work of thesis with the statement to complete in time.
- Completion time table of thesis in months.
- Curriculum vitae
- Passport size photographs
- Proof of financial source
Apply for Microsoft Online Internships 2021 – Get Official Verified Certificates
How to Apply?
The applicant who wants to apply for this scholarship should be enrolled in the University of Trier before. Applicant must hold his completed Master’s degree. Fill out the admission form carefully and attach all the required documents mentioned above. There must be evidence for German language proficiency. Students can visit the official website given for more information.
Please also do follow our FACEBOOK_PAGE, WHATSAPP GROUP & TELEGRAM GROUP for the latest Scholarship Opportunities update.