MEXT Teachers Training Program in Japan for Pakistani teachers. These are Fully Funded scholarship Teacher Training Program for Experienced Primary, Secondary School Teachers. Every year Japan Government MEXT scholarships announced for teachers under the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT).
This is a non-degree program, it’s not a degree program for any bachelor’s or master’s courses. All those applicants who have 5 years of experience in Pakistan in any primary or secondary education institutions (public or private) can apply. University staff is ineligible for this scholarship training program.
The time duration of this training is 18 months and applicants should be mentally and physically fit to spend time in an international atmosphere. Also, the applicant is willing to learn the Japanese language. Send application form and other documents in Hard form. Find more details about 5,00 Patrolling Police Jobs 2021 – Latest Vacancies.
Details About Teachers Training Program
- Country: Japan.
- Host: Government of Japan.
- Scholarship Program: Non-Degree program.
- Scholarship category: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 22nd January 2021
Also, visit the University Of Stuttgart Scholarships In Germany – Fully Funded
The duration of the training program in Japan is 18 months. These are non-degree training programs offered by the Government of Japan under the Ministry of Education.
- The Age of the Applicant should be 34 years. (born after April 2, 1986).
- The education of applicants should be Graduation.
- All nationalities can apply.
- Statement of purpose.
- You must have 5 years of experience in primary or secondary education institutes (private or public).
- University staff is ineligible for the application.
- Applicant should be mentally and physically to spend 18 months in Japan.
- Willing to Learn the Japanese Language.
- Medical Form (not necessary at this time).
Find more about University Of Saskatchewan Scholarships In Canada – Funded
- Applicants will get 143,000 yen per month.
- A supplemental regional allowance of 2,000 or 3,000 yen per month.
- Fees for the entrance examination, matriculation, and tuition at universities will be paid by MEXT.
- Travel Allowances.
- Transportation Allowance.
- Medical as per the government rules.
Check out also, Federal Board Of Revenue Jobs In Pakistan Latest Vacancies
How To Apply
- Fill the Application Form.
- Recommendation Letter for your principle.
- The envelope must be marked as “MEXT Teachers Training Scholarship”
- Submit all the application form and all the required documents to the following address.
Address: Public Affairs Section, Embassy of Japan, Diplomatic Enclave 1, Islamabad.
Please also do follow our FACEBOOK_PAGE for the latest Scholarship Opportunities update.