Study in UK the University of Warwick offers Ph.D. Scholarships in UK. 2022 brings a wonderful opportunity for students to complete their doctorate degree at the University of Warwick. The Chancellor’s International Scholarships are held as an annual competition and are open to all International and EU students.
The University of Warwick is ranked as the 6th top university in the UK situated in London. Warwick Doctoral College is offering the Ph.D. The degree to students all over the world, course starting October 2022. The Scholarships are to be offered to outstanding International and EU Ph.D. candidates.
Chancellor’s International Scholarships are held annually via merged postgraduate research competition. Warwick’s staff is based on Nobel Prize and Grammy Winners, study under such outclass, and refined faculty’s guidelines. Don’t miss the chance to study at the finest research university in London. Submit your course application following easy procedure and brighten your future. Visit also, Study in Austria – IST International Scholarships 2022 Fully Funded.
Details of the Scholarship
- Country: United Kingdom
- Host University: University of Warwick
- Offer: PhD Scholarships
- Duration of funding: 3.5 years
- Deadline: 20thJanuary, 2022
Benefits of Study in UK
The scholars will have a great many advantages.
- The applicant will be given full overseas tuition fee.
- The applicant if not already in the first year of study will be funded; otherwise the length of funding will be reduced accordingly.
- The applicant will be given a stipend with UKRI rates (yet to be confirmed full time award holders in 2022/2023 provisional £15,609).
- The applicant will be given a research, training and supporting grant RTSG of £5,000.
Do visit for STUDY IN AUSTRALIA- Deakin University Scholarships 2022- Fully Funded Scholarships
Criteria for application
The applicants for the International Scholarship 2022 will be considered eligible if the following criterion is met.
- The applicant can be from any discipline from Warwick.
- The applicants of Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2022 also need to apply for PhD at University of Warwick.
- Applicants who are already studying in MPhil or PhD/PhD at Warwick University can apply in their first year of registration only.
- Scholarship will not be deferred in the next academic year.
- Although there’s no nationality criteria applicants are expected to be overseas for fee purposes.
- No late applications will be accepted at all.
Check out to apply for IT Sligo Scholarships 2022- INTERNATIONAL FULLY FUNDED SCHOLARSHIPS FOR NON-EU STUDENTS IN IRELAND
The applicants must read the PGR Ranking Criteria. All the documents are to be submitted by 20th January 2022 before 23:59 pm (GMT). It is recommended to read Chancellor’s International Guidance Notes before applying on the website.
Please also do follow our FACEBOOK_PAGE, WHATSAPP GROUP & TELEGRAM GROUP for the latest Scholarship Opportunities update