International Undergraduate Exchange Program for International students by Global UGRAD is a fully-funded Student Exchange Program. 2022 brings an outstanding opportunity for international students to apply for the Global UGRAD in the USA. No application form or IELTS/TOEFL is required.
Global Undergraduate Exchange Program is going to cover almost all expenses of the applicants. This One Semester International Scholarship Program is offered in a variety of high-ranking universities in the USA. Pick from a countless range of courses from any university in the US and carve your path for excellence in the future. Visit more about Study In Netherlands- HOLLAND SCHOLARSHIPS FOR NON-EEA International Students.
UGRAD by the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs (ECA) of the United States Department of States, comes with the basic motto of empowering Undergraduate students from anywhere in the world. USA hosting universities and institutes provide the students to fill the gaps in the global community and bring the ethnic inclusiveness, intellect, and leadership abilities of the individuals in front.
Features of the program
- Host Country: United States of America
- Organized by: Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs (ECA) of United States Department of States
- Scholarship offer: Undergraduate Students
- Duration of Program: 4-5 months
- Deadline: 6th January, 2022
Benefits for applicants
Exchange students will have a number of benefits in the offered program some of which are listed:
- A monthly stipend for applicants.
- No university fee for the whole term.
- Transport reimbursement.
- Visa reimbursement for applicants.
- Round-trip flights for the students.
Below is the complete list of countries eligible for the Global Undergraduate Exchange, 2022.
Azerbaijan, Armenia, Algeria, Albania, Burma(Myanmar), Bosnia-Herzegovina, Belarus, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Costa Rica, China, Cambodia, Dominican Republic, Ethiopia, El Salvador, Egypt, Guatemala, Georgia, Honduras, Haiti, Indonesia, Israel, India, Jordan, Kyrgyzstan, Kuwait, Kosovo, Kenya, Kazakhstan, Lebanon, Laos, Mozambique, Morocco, Montenegro, Mongolia, Moldova, Mauritania, Maldives, Malaysia, Malawi, Macedonia, North Macedonia, Niger, Nicaragua, Nepal, Philippines, Paraguay, Panama, Palestinian Territories (West Bank and Gaza), Russia, Sri Lanka, South Korea, Serbia, Saudi Arabia, Turkmenistan, Thailand, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, Vietnam, Venezuela, and Zimbabwe.
Check out also, OXFORD PERSHING SQUARE GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS 2022-2023
The following criterion is a must for the applicants to be eligible for the Global Undergraduate Exchange Program:
- The scholar must be willing to return to their native country once the course has ended.
- An applicant must be cleared by a physician to be physically and psychologically fit.
- US Student Exchange Visa must be obtained to apply for the US Global Undergraduate Exchange Program.
- Educational courses are to be started in January, 2022 to which the applicant must be prepared.
- A good grip of English, (verbal, written and communicational skill) is a must.
- Secondary School Education must have been completed in the native country by the applicant.
- Registration for a graduate degree at the time of application at UGRAD.
- Applicants must belong to one of the mentioned eligible countries for application.
- Age of the applicant must be 18 plus at the time of application to UGRAD.
How to Apply?
Follow an easy procedure to apply for the Global Undergraduate Exchange Program.
- For registration create an account on the official website of Global Undergraduate Exchange Program.
- After enrollment apply for Global Undergraduate Exchange Program online through the website.
- Choose the course/program very carefully.
- Each particular (name, age, nationality, location, birthdate etc.) are to be filled very carefully on the form.
- Fill in all of the provided boxes, for each stage. Don’t miss out on any information.
- Read thoroughly and fill the application for Global Undergraduate Exchange Program, 2022.
For further information and details check the official notification.