Call for Slovak Government Scholarships for International students. These international scholarships are open for Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D. programs. Bilateral Scholarships program announced every year for all students. This scholarship program is sponsored by the Ministry of Education, Ministry of Science, Ministry of Research, and Sports.
The duration of the Bachelor’s program is 4 years, 2 years for Masters and 4 years for the Ph.D. program. These programs are full-time programs, short programs are not available to apply for the scholarship applications. Also, only mentioned countries are eligible to apply. All those students who have an excellent academic record are welcome to apply. You can also visit the USIP Free Online Courses With Free Certificates – United States Institute Of Peace.
A lot of courses are available to apply. This is a big chance to study in the world’s top universities. For those students who want to continue their studies abroad, it’s time to avail this opportunity. Also, you can apply for Study In Canada & USA Without IELTS – List Of Universities.
Details About Slovak Government Scholarships
- Country: Slovak
- Host University: Slovak Universities
- Scholarship Program: Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D.
- Scholarship category: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Varies.
- Countries: China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Egypt, Belarus, Belgium-French Community/ Walloon region, Bulgaria, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Moldavia, Montenegro, Norway, Poland, Italy, Israel, Kazakhstan, Macedonia, Romania, Russian Federation, Slovenia, Serbia, Ukraine.
- Students from the above-mentioned countries are eligible.
- Full-time courses are available to apply.
- Excellent academic record.
- English Langauge Skills.
The following documents are needed for the application.
- Motivation Letter.
- Research Program Proposal.
- Offer Letter/Invitation Letter.
- Recommendation Letters.
Find more details about Scottish Government Scholarships 2021 For MS Programs – Fully Funded
Universities will cover tuition fees, and provide a monthly stipend as well to selected students.
- Stipend for Bachelors & Masters students is 280 € per month.
- The stipend for Ph.D. students is 330 € per month.
- For Researchers and University Teachers 550 € per month.
How To Apply
Applications are completed online. Apply according to your area of interest. The deadline of each university is different, so apply accordingly. Visit the official website for more details.
Please also do follow our FACEBOOK_PAGE for the latest Scholarship Opportunities update.