Applications are open for the Sister exchange Program In the US for young women. This Exchange Program is a fully-funded exchange program and sponsored by the US Department of State. If you have a minimum education of 12 years or you are a student in a bachelor’s program then you can apply for the US Exchange program. This is a big opportunity to study abroad especially in the US institutes.
Applicants age should be 18-24 years. Only Young females of Pakistan are eligible. You should have strong leadership qualities and potentials. Selection will be based on academic grades and achievements. Remember, you should proficient in the English Langauge. The duration of the Exchange program is 12-50 days.
In addition, students from the diverse background who have not previously had the chance to travel internationally. Those students who have dual nationality including the US are not eligible. Remember, if you are the students of the final year then you are not eligible. Please check out also the Paid Internship Program In Ministry Of Energy – Latest Opportunities In Pakistan.
Details About Sister Exchange Program
- Country: US
- The host Institute: US Institutes
- Internship Program: For a Minimum of 12 years of Education.
- Internships Category: Fully Funded
- Opening Date 15th Jan 2021
- Science and Technology
- Engineering (all)
- Data Sciences
- Climate Change and sustainability
- International Affairs
- Gender Studies
- American University
- Babson College
- Barnard College
- Brown University
- Duke University
- Eleanor Roosevelt Center
- Harvard University
- George Washington University
- Georgetown University
- Johns Hopkins University
- the National Student Leadership Conference
- Syracuse University
- Smith College
- University of Chicago
- Washington University
- Full Tuition Fees
- Travel Cost from and to home country (air-tickets)
- Health Insurance
- Visa Fees
- Only Pakistani Females.
- 18-24 years is the age limit.
- Minimum of 12 years of Education.
- If you are doing your bachelor’s degree and you are in your first three years. Final year students of bachelors are not eligible.
- First-year students of Masters degree.
- Strong Leadership ability and potentials.
- Fluent in English.
- Students from diverse backgrounds who have not previously had the chance to travel internationally.
- Dual nationals with US nationality are ineligible.
How To Apply
You need to download the Application form from the given link. Fill the form in handwritten and submit it to the 88-H, P.E.C.H.S. Block-6, Karachi before the deadline. Also, attach the copies of the last three years’ mark sheets. A birth certificate of B-form required as well. Write the “Sister Summer Exchange Program US” on the envelope as well.
Please also do follow our FACEBOOK_PAGE for the latest Scholarship Opportunities update.