Good News, Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology (UNIST) announced scholarships in South Korea for Bachelors Program. These are fully funded scholarships for international students. These international Korean scholarships are open to any nationality with a good academic record.
Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology is one of the Top Public research university in South Korea. A national ranking of Public Research UNIST is 4th and it was the First National University in South Korea, and founded in 2007. All males and females students can apply for the undergraduate program.
A lot of courses are offered by the university, the list of courses is mentioned below. World-renowned automobile company Hyundai Motor is also from the same city in South Korea. There are 2 types of scholarships, mentioned below. To apply for 16,000 List Of Worldwide Scholarships 2021 For BS, MS, Ph.D. – Fully Funded.
Details About Scholarships In South Korea
- Country: South Korea
- Host University: Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology (UNIST).
- Scholarship Program: Bachelors.
- Scholarship category: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 18th Feb 2021.
Do visit for Hansen Scholarships In USA 2021 | Summer Exchange Program | Fully Funded
Scholarships Types & Benefits
#1 Global UNISTAR Scholarship
There are 2 categories of Global UNISTAR Scholarships offered by the Ulsan National University.
- The applicant will get KRW 630,000 per month with Meals.
- The applicant will get KRW 330,000 per month with meals.
The above awards can be provided to applicants granted UNISTAR Dream scholarships awards.
Also, check out the CERN Internships Summer Student Program In Switzerland – Fully Funded
#2 UNISTAR Dream Scholarship
- One-Time Financial Aid
- KWR 50,000 on Arrival
- UNISTAR Dream Scholarship
- KWR 130,000 per month with Meal Plan.
The above scholarship award will not be provided to anyone granted with the Global UNISTAR Scholarship.
Wait, a few days back, ADB Internship Summer Program For International Students – Fully Paid announced.
- You should have a college degree or 12 grades of education.
- You should have knowledge of the English Language.
- International students from any country can apply.
- Checklist of Documents required.
- Application Form needed as well.
- Academic Scanned Documents.
- Personal Statement of the study plan.
- 2 Reccommendation Letter needed.
- Financial Accounting Certificate.
- Original Entry and Exist Letter needed.
- Applicant’s Passport Copy required.
- Parent’s Identity required for Nationality.
Check also, NIG Paid Internships In Japan 2021 – Fully Funded
How To Apply
- Application Procedure is Online.
- Do not send any document to University by Mail.
- Once you submit your application form then you can edit it.
- Visit the official notice below for further details.
Please also do follow our FACEBOOK_PAGE for the latest Scholarship Opportunities update.