Call for SBW Berlin scholarship 2022. Applications are now open to apply for International students. SBW Berlin scholarships are available for Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees. Berlin scholarship for international students is Fully Funded. Basically, the motive of Berlin scholarship is to promote young individuals from developing countries to study in Germany. Active and Talented students are encouraged to apply for SBW Berlin scholarships 2022.
In contrast with SBW Berlin, there are NGOs participating in this program. A fully funded German scholarship covers tuition fees as well as other expenses. Berlin scholarships are open for the academic year 2021-2022. Students can pursue either Bachelor’s or Master’s program. International students will return to their hometown to implement social practices/ programs for the development. Also, visit Trier University Short-Term Scholarships 2022 – Scholarships In Germany.
.Moreover, SBW Berlin helps students to build educational activities for their home country. Future projects assistance will also be provided by the SBW Berlin. German scholarships are initiated to help developing countries with educational projects. Students will implement the project in their home countries. Further details regarding the SBW Berlin scholarship program is given:
SBW Berlin Scholarship Details
- Country: Germany
- Host institution: SBW Berlin
- Eligible nationality: All nationalities can apply
- Degree level: Bachelor’s and Master’s
- Deadline: 30th June, 2022
Do apply to 5000 Need-Based Scholarships At University Du Quebec Canada – Fully Funded
Benefits of SBW Berlin Scholarship
Students qualifying for this scholarship will get the following benefits;
- Coverage of tuition fee
- Accommodation at SBW flat
- Travel allowance (Max 500 Euros for European students and 1000 for Non- European).
- Monthly allowance 325-550 Euros (depends on the project submitted by student).
- Books allowance/ month 100 Euros.
Candidates applying for SBW Berlin scholarships must fulfill the following requirements:
- Age limit: 18-30 years
- Average GPA according to German grade point minimum 2.0
- Enroll at the start of the year either apply to any recognized German University.
- Submit application for Master’s degree without any delay after Bachelor’s.
- No first relation family member should be resident of Germany .
- Promise to return home country after 18 months.
- Actively participate with NGO’s work.
- Low net income.
A few days ago USA Government Non-Degree Program – Hubert Humphrey Fellowships 2022 was announced.
Who are Eligible?
- Citizens of Eastern Europe, Asia, Africa and South America.
- Homeless students
- Holders of settlement permit
- Students from Europe and East Europe with work experience in Germany.
- Students from Europe with permission of residence.
- Other students living in Germany and getting funds from any other institution cannot apply
Documents required to apply for the SBW Berlin scholarship are as follows. All documents listed here are compulsory to be provided along with the application.
- Application form completed
- Updated Curriculum Vitae
- Official transcripts
- Motivation letter/ interest of expression
- University diploma or High school diploma
- Net household income details
Find more about Microsoft Online Internships 2021 – Get Official Verified Certificates
These documents are to be provided if available:
- Admission letter
- Entrance qualification
- Training or internship certificates
- English proficiency proof (IELTS/ TOFEL)
- Recommendation letters
- Proof of net income
How to Apply?
The following are the steps to apply for the SBW Berlin scholarship in Germany:
- Read all the terms & conditions carefully.
- Download the application form available on site.
- Fill out the application form with all the required information.
- Arrange and collect all the required documents.
- Email the application form and attach all the documents. Send all these to the given email address:
Apply for Unilever Internships in Pakistan For Undergraduate Students 2021 |Paid Internship|
SBW Berlin scholarship Selection process
The selection process is based on two phases:
First phase: Number of applicants are shortlisted to be selected with the help of Information provided i.e. Grades, CV, and letter of purpose.
Second Phase: Interviews are conducted Online based on their project and interest or purpose. After the interview, the project given by students is viewed thoroughly. Selected student’s projects will decide the amount of salary they will be provided.
SBW Berlin Verification Process
The verification process for the SBW Berlin scholarship program goes through the following documents and processes:
- Copy of student Visa and passport.
- Evaluation of GPA as per German system
- Proof of household income
- Admission in berlin
- Enrollment confirmation letter
- Official copies of last university diploma or degree
- Other mandatory documents mentioned above
- Project provided by the students for the implementation will also be discussed.
For more details, please visit the official website.
Please also do follow our FACEBOOK_PAGE, WHATSAPP GROUP & TELEGRAM GROUP for the latest Scholarship Opportunities update.