PEC scholarships announced for the Bachelors’s and master’s students. Students from any Engineering field can apply for the Pakistan Engineering Congress scholarships. All students from AJK, FATA, GB, Punjab, Sindh, KPK can apply including males and females. Selected applicants will get the PKR 4000 to 6,000 per month throughout the degree. Bachelor students will get for 4 years and Master students will get for two years.
Also, for eligibility, applicants must have 75% grades in the previous academic results or in the latest results. Or should have 3.0 CGPA out of 4.0. In these 2020 scholarships, wrong information or incorrect information will disqualify you for the next five years. You must be enrolled in the Bachelors’s or Masters’s program in any private or Government university. The application is open till 30th Sep 2021.
There are many other Golden Opportunities are awaiting for you, if you want to apply for the international scholarships then please visit the USA Government Non-Degree Program – Hubert Humphrey Fellowships 2022. There are other jobs vacancies as well you can find below. All the details and the application procedure of the 250 PEC Scholarships For BS And MS Students are as follows.
Details About PEC Scholarships
- Host Country: Pakistan.
- Sponsored by: Pakistan Engineering Congress.
- Programs: BS, MS.
- Number of Scholarships: 150
- Deadline to Apply: 30th Sep 2021.
- Category: Monthly Stipend.
Visit if you want to apply for Master Scholarships In Norway For International Students – Funded
Students from any Engineering fields can apply for the scholarships. Students can be from the Private university or Government University.
- Selected applicants will bet the stipend per month.
- The stipend will be 4,000 to 6,000 per month.
- Bachelor’s students will get for 4 years, whereas, masters students can receive for two years.
- Attested Copies of your CNIC and Student ID card.
- Your last examination results copy and it must be attested as well. Your age and percentage should be mentioned in it.
- Bonafide certificate from the university that the applicant is not receiving any other scholarship.
- Also, attested copies of your Matriculation and Intermediate degree.
- Salary slip, and any earning proof from a family member. It should be attested too.
- Also, a statement of Purpose (SOP) needed.
- Domicile copy.
- Any other supporting document.
- The applicant should be enrolled in the Bachelors’s or Masters’s program in the Engineering field.
- No handwritten applications are allowed.
- If you are already getting any scholarship then you are not eligible.
- Your previous result marks/grades should be 3.0 out of 4.0 or 75%.
How To Apply
Get the application form from the below and after filling send them to the following address.
Address: Khaqan Butt
Pakistan Engineering Congress
PEC Building, (4th Floor)
97-A/D-1 Liberty Market, Gulberg III, Lahore
PH: 042-35784235, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org