The Moroccan Agency of International Cooperation (AMCI) has offered scholarships to the Pakistani students for admission in the Moroccan Public Institutions of Higher, Technical and Vocational Education for the academic year 2020-21. The deadlines for receipt of nominations by Morocco is fixed as 18th August 2020.
The applicants are advised to send hard copies of the application to HEC on or before 16th August 2020. The details of the said scholarship are as follows:
- Be a Pakistani/AJK national & permanent resident of Pakistan/AJK. Dual nationality holders are not eligible.
- The selected scholar shall be available to start his/her academic studies in the Moroccan Universities by the start of the academic year in September/October 2020.
- By the closing date of application, the applicant must hold the following qualifications: A minimum of 12 years of education (FSC/A-level) Degree for Undergraduate program
-A minimum of 16 years of education in relevant fields of study for a Master’s program
-A minimum of 18 years of education in the relevant field of study for admission in the PhD program in respective Moroccan University.
- Mode of study is the French language and those who do not have sufficient knowledge of the French language, need to take a language upgrade course in the first academic year. Only after successfully passing the language course, scholars can further be enrolled in their degree program.
- No repetition in language course is allowed. Linguistic fields, Arabic literature & Islamic studies are taught in Arabic, and applicants of these fields have to learn Arabic.
- The applicant shall not currently be availing any other scholarship.
- Applicants must fulfil other requirements set by the concerned university in Morocco.
- The candidate must not be suspended/ expelled from the Kingdom of Morocco earlier due to any criminal activity.