A scholarship opportunity not to b missed. University of Tasmania Australian Scholarship is open for admissions. International women from any country can apply for the UTAS program. University of Tasmania international students can take admission for undergraduate or postgraduate programs. International women’s Maritime engineering scholarship is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
Furthermore, these scholarships are to increase women’s participation in the Engineering field. UTAS program will help the students to cover the costs of the first and second semester of the study program. The University of Tasmania also provides a support system for the students. Check out also, Coventry University UK Scholarships 2022 – International Scholarships.
In addition, the University of Tasmania is one of the top universities in Australia. It is a research-based University. The University is known for its excellent high education facilities and other learning experiences. All the opportunities and challenges are met by the University for the future.
Details of UTAS Scholarships
- Country: Australia
- Host University: University of Tasmania
- Course/ degree level: Undergraduate or postgraduate
- Eligible nationality: All
- Assessment: Online
- Financial coverage: $8000 funds
- Deadline: 31st October, 2021.
Benefits of UTAS program
Applicants qualifying for the Women international maritime scholarship at the University of Tasmania will receive $8000 in two installments. The amount of $4000 will be given for the undergraduate program and $4000 for the postgraduate.
To be eligible to apply for the international women maritime Engineering scholarship, the applicant must fulfill the following requirements:
- Be an International female student.
- Apply in any undergraduate or Postgraduate program for Maritime Engineering scholarship at UTA.
- Applicant should be full-time student to receive the amount of scholarship.
- Must meet the English language requirements:
- IELTS: 6.0
- PTE- 50
- TOFEL IBT- 76
- CPE- Grade C
- CAE- Grade C
- UTAS English for academia- 60%
- Cambridge BCE- Grade C
- Official previous transcripts
- Country wise academic requirements documentation
- Personal statement
- Statement of purpose
- Interest of expression statement
- English proficiency certificate or
- English exam result
How to Apply?
Applicants willing to apply for the International women Maritime engineering scholarship at the University of Tasmania Australia must follow the procedure given below:
- Register and login at Online University portal.
- Submit all the required documents to the University.
- There is no need of separate application with admission form.