Do you want the Lim Kim San Memorial scholarship in Singapore 2023? A fully funded scholarship is for those candidates who cannot afford to pursue their Diploma or undergraduate degree in Singapore with full financial coverage. Applications are accepted from all over the world for candidates to continue their higher education at the world’s best institute. You know, the Singapore government every year offers a lot of scholarships for young international and talented people.
You can apply to almost all the fields of study, like humanities, architecture, Social Science, Languages and Management. All of the world candidates are eligible to apply for this fully funded scholarship, including Singapore students. The Singapore Press Holding Foundation Ltd is a public institution and charity center that funded this scholarship. The aim of this foundation is to encourage young people to participate in the development of the community and make them active citizens. So apply if you want to study in Singapore without any tuition fee. Don’t waste time and apply before the deadline of 28th April 2023.
Details about the Lim Kim San Memorial scholarship in Singapore 2023
- Host Country: Singapore
- Host university: NTU, NUS, SIT, SMU, SUSS, SUTD
- Host organization: Singapore Press Holding Foundation
- Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
- Eligibility Criteria: All international candidates are eligible to apply, including Singapore students
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and Diploma
- Deadline: 28 April 2023
Check: Poland Government Scholarship in Europe | Fully Funded 2023
To apply for the Lim Kim San Memorial scholarship, you need to first read the eligibility criteria and if you meet the criteria, then you are eligible to apply. So let’s see
- All international candidates are eligible.
- All Singapore students are eligible.
- Excellent academic record.
- Having an excellent score in co-curricular activities.
- The applicants are encouraged to contribute in society through volunteerism or community service during and after their degree completion.
- Must have Excellent CCA
- Applicants must have good academic credentials, including the GCE ‘O’ and ‘A’ level or polytechnic result.
- The Monthly family income must be $5,000 or less.
- You have proven leadership qualities.
- The selection is based on your previous educational record and upon adequate merit.
- Good mental and physical health.
All the financial benefits are covered by the scholarship including
- The Full Tuition Fees, including tuition and examinations covered by the scholarship.
- The living allowance for the candidate includes S$2,000 per annum.
- The scholarship also provides a book allowance of S$300 per annum.
- You need to complete your degree in the minimum period required, the honors degree not exceeding a maximum of four years, according to satisfactory behavior and progress.
- Internship opportunities at Singapore Press Holdings (SPH) are also available for the Candidates upon your request and you get this opportunity if suitable vacancies are available.
Field of Study
The scholarship provides almost all fields of study include
The following Documents you must hold before applying
- The applicant’s diploma from high school
- A valid Passport
- Your short resume or CV.
- Student motivational letter or Statement of purpose.
- Your Study plan
- 2 or 3 Recommendation Letters.
- Your Health Certificate.
How To Apply?
The application process to apply for the Lim Kim San Memorial scholarship is online. Carefully submit all the required documents and answer the queries correctly. If there is wrong information you miss the chance to study in Singapore. So for any queries, contact us here.