Chinese Government scholarships announced through the Higher Education Commission (HEC). These HEC-China Scholarships are Fully Funded Scholarships for Pakistan and Ajk Nationals. CSC Scholarships are one of the biggest scholarship programs in the world offering scholarships for Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D. programs.
These China scholarships will afford all your expenses like tuition fees, Accommodation, Air-Tickets, and Medical, etc. Applicants can apply and have a chance to get admission to 284 universities in China. Age Limit is 25 years, 35 years, and 40 years for Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D. program respectively.
You can apply in every field such as Engineering, Medicine, Agriculture, Philosophy, Literature, Economics, History, Legal studies, Education, and Fine arts. Duration of programs is 2 years for Masters, 4 years for Bachelors and Ph.D. You can also, visit for 9,000 CSC Government Scholarships In China 2021 – Fully Funded.
Details About HEC-China Scholarships
- Country: China
- Host University: 284+ Universities of China.
- Scholarship Program: Bachelors, Masters, and Doctoral.
- Scholarship category: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 18th January 2021
Check out also, DigiSkills Training Program 2021 – Online Registration (Batch-9)
Duration Of Programs
Almost everywhere in the world normally the duration of the Bachelor’s Masters, & Ph.D. program is the same.
- Bachelors 4 Years (48 Months).
- Masters 2 Years (24 Months).
- Ph.D. 4-5 years (48-60 Months).
Fields Of Studies
Available fields of Studies are as follows.
- Legal studies
- Fine arts
Do visit for Government Scholarships In Austria – Fully Funded
- You will get a Full Tuition Fee.
- The monthly Stipend for Undergraduate students will be 2,500 Yuan.
- The monthly Stipend for Masters students will be 3,000 Yuan.
- Also, 3500 Yuan for Ph.D. students per month.
- Family Allowance.
- Medical Health Certificate.
- Free Accommodation.
- Applicants should be from Pakistan/Ajk.
- Age limit is 25, 35, and 40 years respectively for BS, MS & Ph.D.
- You should have a college degree (12 years) for Bachelors’s program.
- Bachelors degree required for the Master’s program.
- Masters degree required for the Ph.D. program.
- English Proficiency Letter or IELTS.
- Recommendation Letters.
- Medically and physically fit.
- Police Character Certificate.
- Admission letter or offer letter.
Check out also for Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships in Germany – Fully Funded
How To Apply
HEC-China scholarship applications are entirely online. No need to send hard copies anywhere. You need to submit Rs 300/- to HEC Account No. 17427900133401 at HBL, H-9 Branch Islamabad. Applications after the deadline will not be considered.
Please also do follow our FACEBOOK_PAGE for the latest Scholarship Opportunities update.