Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship in UK is offering Masters and the MBA year for 2022. Up to 6 scholarships are being offered by Oxford’s 1+1 MBA Program for the most formidable students, covering one year full-time MBA program combined with one of the 1 year Master’s programs offered by other departments of Oxford. The deadline to apply is 12/21 January 2022.
Study in the UK in the most leading university in the world. Applicants demonstrating the aptitude for discovering strategic sustainability in the field will be selected for the program. Grant for living expenses £15,609 for two years, along with the full course fee will be provided.
Join the Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Program and carve your path to greater opportunities today. Each course has its own application forms, basic requirements, and deadlines. The course starts in September 2022. Apply now from any country. Do apply to Summer Internships In USA 2022- Fully Funded.
Details for Graduate Scholarships in UK
- Hosting University: Oxford University, UK
- Degree Level: Masters and MBA
- Number of scholarships available: Up to 6 scholarships
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Scholarship Coverage: Up to £15,609
- Applicants: Open to all countries
- Deadline: 12th January 2022.
Benefits of the Graduate Scholarships in UK
- Study in World’s top University.
- Fully funded with scholarship coverage up to £15,609 including the lodging expense for the students.
- As a part of this scholarship program, recipients can get access to a variety of on-course activities.
Also, apply for 9,000 CSC Government Scholarships In China 2022 – Fully Funded
Eligibility for application
- Applicants who apply for the full-time 1 year Master’s course which is not yet a part of the official list of the partner 1+1 MBA Program; and a separate application to the MBA.
- Applicants to the Oxford 1+1 MBA Program
- Current Oxford Students on a non-MBA course who want to apply for the MBA program after the completion of their current Masters/ DPhil course (without a gap in the year(s)).
How to Apply?
- Submit the application online for both offered courses.
- Also, a scholarship essay in the ‘Funding’ section of the 1+1 MBA program application is to be uploaded. The essay (not more than 500 words) is to be published on the topic
‘How do you intend to change the world, and what does this tell us about you as a person?’
- Submit before the deadline of your chosen course to be considered for the Pershing Square Scholarship Program.