Great news! Scholarships for Postgraduate students are now open by the Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ/WBGSP). The students who have relevant professional experience from developing countries can apply for the scholarship. The students must also have a history of supporting their country’s efforts for development.
JJ/WBGSP offers scholarships for programs for developing countries. The Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program, 2022 offers Participating Programs at universities in Japan, Oceania, the US, Europe, and Africa. Apply now!
The Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program is a great opportunity for the students applying for a Master’s degree. Show your great enthusiasm along with your work experience and get selected. Try your luck today to get enrolled in JJ/WBGSP. Also, visit Oldenburg Academic International Scholarships By Marian University USA, 2022
Details of the scholarship
- Offer: JJ/WBGSP
- University: Various
- Level: Master’s Degree
- Deadline: 28th February, 2022, 27th May, 2022
The program comes with numerous benefits to the scholars.
- Monthly allowance will be provided to the applicant.
- The tuition will be provided.
- Round trip airfare will be provided.
- Health insurance will be provided.
- The travel allowance will be provided to the scholars.
- The program covers the expenses during the graduate program or two years (whichever is lesser).
Do visit for University of Idaho Scholarships 2022, Study in USA
- The applicant must belong to the list of countries mentioned in the list in official notification
- The applicant must not have dual nationality of any developing country, but must be a national of a World Bank member country.
- The applicant must have Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) received at least 3 years before applying for the scholarship.
- The applicant must have work experience of development related work after receiving the Bachelor’s degree.
- The applicants must be full time employees having at least 3 years of paid development related employment after their Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) before applying for the scholarship.
- The applicant must be admitted in (and provide letter of submission by) at least one of the JJ/WBGSP participating master’s programs located outside of the applicant’s country of citizenship/residence listed at the time for when scholarship opens and letter must be provided before application.
- The applicant must not be an executive director (his/her staff or any appointment of the staff of World Bank Group or their close relative by blood or adopted by the term of close relative (defined as mother, father, son, daughter, sister, brother, half-sister, half-brother, uncle nephew, niece or aunt).
- The applicant must be physically and mentally fit.
Find more about International Ambassador Scholarships in USA 2022
The applicant must apply and must be an unconditionally accepted student accepted for at least one of the participating programs. Then fill the form online and provide a letter of acceptance. There are 2 application windows depending on the participating programs:
In the application window, # 1 participants can apply from 17th January 2022 to 28th January 2022 at noon Washington time.
In application window# 2 participants can apply from 29th March 2022 to 27th May 2022 at noon Washington time. For more details and information check the official notification.