Do you want to pursue Glassgow Leadership Fellowship 2023? Now the applications are open for worldwide candidates who want to study in Scotland with a Glassgow Leadership Fellowship. The university offers candidates to apply for the academic session 2023-24 at the university of Glassgow. More than leadership qualities and talented candidates are eligible to apply for this fellowship. You can study for a Master’s degree at the University of Glasgow. More than 1500 candidates can be studied in different fields at the university of Glasgow.
The university awarded a tuition fee of £10,000 to the students who get the fellowship. The university of Glasgow is ranked according to a global ranking of #77. The University of Glasgow fellowship is available for highly motivated, passionate students. More than 70 scholarships are awarded by the university to international students except for UK nationals. The fellowship provides the full tuition fee and other benefits for the students. The candidates must belong to eligible countries (mentioned below). So don’t hesitate to apply for the Glassgow Leadership Fellowship before the deadline. The application process is simple and easy.
Details about Glassgoww Leadership Fellowship 2023
- Financial coverage: Partially funded
- Glasgow G12 8QQ, United Kingdom
- Host University: University of Glassgoww
- Scholarship cover: tuition fee
- Degree/Program: Master’s
- Eligibility Criteria: Any non-UK Nationals ( list below)
- Deadline: Not the same for different courses
Check: Australian Visa Sponsorship jobs in 2023
The eligibility criteria to apply for Glassgoww Leadership Fellowship are as follows
- The candidates must hold an excellent record in previous education.
- The students have strong leadership qualities.
- The student must have a bachelor’s degree before applying.
- Must receive an offer letter from the university.
- The applicant must be a citizen of the eligible region.
- All additional documents are required
- A valid passport copy
- Degree and Transcript
- Need One reference letter
There are different eligible regions to apply for the Glassgoww Leadership Fellowship in 2023 given below:
Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Botswana, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Costa Rica, Cote d’Ivoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Estonia, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Finland, France, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Hungary, Iceland, India, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea South, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Chad, Chile, China, Lesotho, Liberia, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Netherlands, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Sudan, Suriname, Nepal, Sweden, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Solomon Islands, Somalia, United Arab Emirates, United States of America, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zaire, Turks and Caicos Islands, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Zimbabwe, and Zambia.
- The scholarship covers the £10,000 tuition fee of the selected candidates
- A wonderful opportunity to study in Scotland.
- Get a chance to study with people worldwide.
Fields of Study at Glassgow university
- Software Development[MSc]
- Sound Design & Audiovisual Practice[MSc]
- Speech, Language & Sociolinguistics[MSc]
- Sport & Exercise Science & Medicine[MSc]
- Stem Cell Engineering for Regenerative Medicine[MSc]
- Structural Engineering[MSc]
- Sustainable Energy[MSc]
- Sustainable Tourism & Global Challenges (Dumfries Campus)[MSc]
- Sustainable Water Environments[MSc]
- TESOL: Teaching of English to Speakers of Other Languages[Med]
- TESOL: Teaching of English to Speakers of Other Languages[MSc]
- Theatre & Performance
- Urban Research[MRes]
- Urban Transport[MSc]
- Theatre Studies[MLitt]
- Theoretical Physics[MSc]
- Translation Studies[MSc/PgDip/PgCert]
- Urban Analytics[MSc]
- War Studies[MSc]
How to apply?
There is no difficult way to apply for the Glassgow Leadership Fellowship. Simply, you just need to visit the official site and fill out an online Application form according to your field. The deadline is not the same for all the courses. So check before applying. Within six weeks after applying, if you get an offer letter, you are selected on a merit basis.
For more details visit:
For more details visit our Facebook, Linked In, Twitter & Join our Telegram Group for More Updates. Join our WhatsappGroup also.