Good News for you, Applications for GIST Scholarships in South Korea 2021 for the bachelor’s program are open now. Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology Scholarship previously famous for the Master’s ad Ph.D. programs. University recently opens admissions for Bachelors’s/undergraduate program.
There is no need for IELTS/TOEFL needed. This is one of the most prestigious universities in South Korea and ranked 295th on QS world university rankings. These are fully funded scholarships for international students, university will cover all your expenses such as Full Tuition Fees, Monthly Stipend, Meal Allowance, Settlement Allowance, air-Tickets, and much more.
The duration of the Bachelor’s program is 3-4 years maximum. Because of COVID-19, many students prefer Online studies and we suggest you apply and grab this big opportunity to study abroad. You can also apply for the Australia Awards Scholarships For Bs, MS & Ph.D. – Fully Funded.
Details About GIST Scholarships in South Korea
- Country: South Korea
- Host University: Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology
- Scholarship Program: Bachelors.
- Scholarship category: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th March 2021
Check out also, HP Free Online Courses 2021 – Free Certificates | Online Registration
- Life Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Mechanical Engineer
- Material Science & Engineer.
- Earth Science and Environmental Engineering
Do visit for Sweden Government Scholarships 2021 For International Students – Fully Funded
- Full Tuition Fees.
- Student Allowance $130 per month.
- Meal Allowance $270 per month.
- Settlement Allowance $200
- Air-Ticket (one-way).
Are you interested in Sister Exchange Program 2021 In US – Online Applications | Fully Funded
- All nationalities can apply for South Korean scholarships.
- No IELTS required.
- You should have 12 years of education minimum.
- Major fields are mentioned above.
- Good Academic record.
Also, visit Ton Duc Thang University Scholarship In Vietnam For International Students – Fully Funded
How To Apply
The application is online. You need to submit your documents online in the application form. Please follow the official notice below and follow the details.
Please also do follow our FACEBOOK_PAGE for the latest Scholarship Opportunities update.