Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship offering international scholarships for German students as well as for international students. Students can apply for Bachelors’s, Masters’s, and Doctoral programs. All German universities and technical colleges are eligible for Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships. Selected applicants will get fully-funded scholarships in Germany. All details of Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships in Germany [Fully-Funded] are as follow.
The aim of this Foundation is to promote talented youngsters to the next level. This scholarship program depends on Need or for those students who have limited or less financial sources for studies. So, those students who want to pursue their studies in Germany can now apply for the scholarships.
Eligibility of Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship in Germany Fully Funded
Check out the eligibility requirements for the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships in Germany.
- The applicant should be from Germany, International student, or from Refugee status.
- Applicants should be active in students’ activities, for example, students consoling, activities with NGOs, youth participation.
- Those students who already study at german universities are ineligible.
Check out also for Germany Scholarships 2021
Check out also for Ottawa University Scholarships 2021
Applicants should have:
- Ability to work as a team
- Thirst for seeking knowledge
- Political thinking
Instructions for Bachelor’s Program
- Applicant should have the offer letter or certificate of enrollment from any German university or Technical college where he/she wants to study.
- International students must have a basic knowledge of the German Language.
- Those students who already studying in the German institutes or Technical colleges can apply before the first semester.
Also, Check out the Canadian University Scholarships 2020-21
Instructions for the Ph.D. Program
- The applicant should have an unconditional offer letter.
- Must have basic skills in the German Language.
Benefits of Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships in Germany [Fully-Funded]
Selected Applicants will get the following awards.
- Students will receive €744 per month.
- The student will get a flat-rate study fee of €300 euros per month.
- The student will get health insurance of up to €71.
- Also, long-term care insurance €15/month.
- Family allowance of €155 euros/month.
Deadline: November 30th, 2020
Instructions to Apply For Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship
The applicant will register the first online application portal and then will submit an online application for admission. If the applicant will be eligible, Foundation will ask for further documents through email. The last date to apply is 30th November 2020 whereas, Ph.D. applicants can apply any time. Please check out the official notice below for a better understanding.