Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships offering international scholarships for German students as well as for international students. Students can apply for Bachelors’s, Masters’s, and Doctoral programs for Germany Scholarships. All German universities and technical colleges are eligible for Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships.
The aim of this Foundation is to promote talented youngsters to the next level. This scholarship in Germany program depends on Need or for those students who have limited or less financial sources for studies. So, those students who want to pursue their studies in Germany can now apply for scholarships.
Selected applicants will get fully-funded scholarships in Germany. All details of Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships in Germany are as follows. You can also apply for the latest opportunities such as 600 Australian National University Scholarships (Fully Funded).
Details About Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships
- Country: Germany
- Host Institute: Friedrich Ebert Stiftung.
- Scholarship Program: Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D.
- Scholarship category: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st Oct 2021.
Selected Applicants will get the following awards.
- Students will receive €744 per month.
- The student will get a flat-rate study fee of €300 euros per month.
- The student will get health insurance of up to €71.
- Also, long-term care insurance €15/month.
- Family allowance of €155 euros/month.
Eligibility of Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships
Check out the eligibility requirements for the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships in Germany.
- The applicant should be from Germany, an international student, or from Refugee status.
- Applicants should be active in students’ activities, for example, students consoling, activities with NGOs, youth participation.
- Those students who already study at german universities are ineligible.
Check out also for Koc University Scholarships In Turkey 2021 – Fully Funded
Applicants should have:
- Ability to work as a team
- Thirst for seeking knowledge
- Political thinking
Instructions for Bachelor’s Program
- Applicant should have the offer letter or certificate of enrollment from any German university or Technical college where he/she wants to study.
- International students must have a basic knowledge of the German Language.
- Those students who already studying in the German institutes or Technical colleges can apply before the first semester.
Also, Check out the CERN Junior Fellowship Program In Switzerland For BS & MS – Highest Paid
Instructions for the Ph.D. Program
- The applicant should have an unconditional offer letter.
- Must have basic skills in the German Language.
Deadline: Oct 31st, 2021
Instructions to Apply
The applicant will register the first online application portal and then will submit an online application for admission. If the applicant will be eligible, Foundation will ask for further documents through email. The last date to apply is 31st Oct 2021 whereas, Ph.D. applicants can apply any time. Please check out the official notice below for a better understanding.
Please also do follow our FACEBOOK_PAGE for the latest Scholarship Opportunities update.