Federal Board of Revenue jobs announced for all Pakistanis. These FBR jobs are open for Primary, Intermediate, and Graduates. FBR invites applications through “Benami Transactions Adjudicating Authority“. Jobs in Federal Board of Revenue offering vacancies such as Assistant, Naib Qasid, Stenotypist, UDC.
Salary packages are very decent according to education and experience. These Federal government jobs are open to all Pakistan nationals. The age limit of the applicants should be 18 years to 33 years including the 5 years of age relaxation. All vacancies are available on an open-merit basis.
If you are already working with the Government sector, then please apply through the proper channel. There Islamabad jobs are permanent jobs and both females and males can apply. The basic pay scale of these vacancies is (BPS) 01 to (BPS) 15. You can also grab other opportunities like; 500 OTS Jobs For Students Of Pakistan – Part-Time.
Details Of Federal Board Of Revenue
- Location: All Over Pakistan
- Departments/Institute: Federal Public Service Commission.
- Required Education: Primary, Intermediate, Graduates.
- Jobs Titles: Mentioned below
- Job Type: Permanent
- Males and Females required.
- Age Limit: 18-33 years
- Last Date: 28th Dec 2020.
- Naib Qasid
These are permanent government vacancies and opportunities for all the Pakistanis. The salary package will be approximately PKR 15,000 to 40,000 per month. There are also medical facilities for the employees.
Are you interested in Donghua University Scholarship For International Students – Fully Funded
The followings are the Eligibility Criteria for the applicants.
- Primary, Intermediate, and Graduation degree required.
- All Pakistan can apply.
- The age of the applicants should be 18-33 years including 5 years of General age relaxation.
- Must be computer literate.
- Minimum typing speed of 80/40 w.p.m. required.
Visit if you are interested Higher Education Commission HEC Jobs 2021 – Apply Online
How To Apply
- Download the application form attached below.
- Submit your application form with your recent photographs and CNIC copy to the following address.
- No need to send any extra documents at the initial stage.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
Address: Regional Tax Office (RTO) Islamabad – FBR Street 30, G-9/1 G 9/1 G-9, Islamabad , 44000
APPLICATION FORM IS ATTACHED BELOW
Please also do follow our FACEBOOK_PAGE for the latest Scholarship Opportunities update.