EPFL Excellence Fellowships In Switzerland 2021 are open to apply now. Students from all over the world can apply for international fellowships. Those students who have an excellent academic record will be preferred. These Fellowships are directly sponsoring by the École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPL) in Switzerland.
Applicants in all Masters’s programs offered by the university. If you have a Bachelors’s degree or equal to a bachelor’s degree with good grades then you are eligible for the Switzerland Fellowships. EPFL provides you award value per semester. Those applicants who never traveled internationally for studies will be preferred.
Many other opportunities are available for all foreign students such as IMF Online Training Scholarships With Free Certificates 2021. Those students who want to pursue their studies abroad have a good chance to apply for Switzerland fellowships.
Details About EPFL Excellence Fellowships
- The Host Countries: Switzerland
- The host Institute: EPFL
- Fellowship Program: Masters/Graduate.
- Fellowship category: Funded
- Deadline: 15th April 2021 and 15th Dec 2021 (yearly)
- Students will get CHF 16,000 per academic year.
- Each semester you can get CHF 8,000 (32, 000 CHF for 2 years).
- Visa fees, Tickets are not included in your award values.
- Other benefits you can also check on the official website mentioned below.
- All international students are eligible to apply.
- Full-time Masters’s program only.
- Bachelors degree required with good grades.
- Educational documents like; transcripts, diplomas, certificates.
- English Langauge Skills.
- Offer letter/Admission Letter/Unconditional offer letter from the university.
Check out also, World Bank Graduate Scholarships 2021 – Fully Funded
How To Apply
The application procedure is online same as other scholarship programs. Apply online with all required documents. The deadline for application is 15th April 2021 & 15th Dec 2021.