Applications are open for the Dora Scholarships in Estonia at Tallinn University of Science and Technology. This university is a very innovative university. TalTech Scholarships are open for a full-time Masters’ program for all international students. Digital Technologies and Engineerings are the Major fields of the Tallinn Univesity. You can also visit 100 IUBH University Scholarships in Germany 2021-22.
There is an opportunity to study in Estonian Top Higher Education Institutions. Selected applicants will also get Tuition fees as well as a monthly stipend. All non-Estonian applicants are welcome to apply for international scholarships. Other Expenses will be covered by the students. A wide range of courses are being available to apply.
The duration of the courses is one year, you can also grab another opportunity such as University Of West London Scholarships For International Students 2021 – Funded. Complete details about Dora scholarships are as follows.
Details About Dora Scholarships In Estonia
- Country: Estonia
- The host Institute: Tallinn University of Science and Technology
- Required Education: Masters/Graduate.
- Internship category: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st June 2021
Also, check out Reuters Paid Summer Internships In Poland 2021 – Apply Online
Selected applicants will receive the following benefits.
- The student will get 350 Euros monthly stipend and will be provided from September 2021 to June 2022.
- Medical facilities for the students.
- Tuition fees for the Master’s program.
Find more about KAUST VSRP Paid Internship Program In Saudi Arabia – Fully Funded
- Students from all over the world except Estonian Citizens.
- Must be enrolled in the full-time Master’s program for September intake.
- Good English Langauge skills required as well.
- Recommendation Letter.
- Educational Transcripts.
Do visit for Fully Funded Exchange Program in Germany – Virtual Education Fair
Eligible Masters Program
- Communicative Electronics
- Cyber Security
- Environmental Engineering and Management
- Computer Systems and Engineering
- The technology of Wood, Plastics, and Textiles
- Applied Physics
- International Business Administration
- Health Care Technology
- Design and Technology Futures
- E-Governance Technologies and Services
- Materials and Processes for Sustainable Energetics
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Technology Governance and Digital Transformation
First of all, you need to apply for admission in one of the above-mentioned Masters’s programs and received an offer or admission letter from the university. Visit the official notification below for further details. The deadline for the Dora scholarship application is 1st June for September intake.
Please also do follow our FACEBOOK_PAGE, WHATSAPP GROUP & TELEGRAM GROUP for the latest Scholarship Opportunities update.