Are you guys are ready to spend your Summer in Europe? If yes then the wait is over. Applications are going to open for CRG paid Internships In Spain 2021. These are fully funded internships for International students in Spain. All undergraduate and Masters’s students can apply for these Spain internships. The Center for Genomic Regulation (CRG) lunching its 9th Summer Internship program for everyone.
Great opportunity for everyone to apply for the summer research internships. It is a time again like previous years to work in the International research laboratories. Duration of these International internships is 8 weeks (2 months, June and July 2012). Fields of study should be Life Sciences and all related subjects (e.g. Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Bioinformatics, Biomedicine, Chemistry).
Also, Students should be in their last two years of program, and you must be student till June, July 2021. Spain is one of the famous place for tourists. So, grab this opportunity as soon as possible. Check out also for the IOE-ISH Centenary Doctoral Scholarships 2021 – Fully Funded. All information and application of procedure of CRG Internships In Spain 2021 For International Students are as follows.
Details About Internships In Spain
- Country: Spain.
- The host Institute/Company: The Center for Genomic Regulation (CRG).
- Required Education: Bachelors, Masters.
- Internship category: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 9th March 2021
These internships will consist of 320 working hours (40 hours per week) and distributed over 2 months June and July 2021. So overall the period of summer internships is 2 months.
- It will be Fully Funded/Fully Paid.
- Each selected internee will get $400 per month.
- If you are not in Spain, then you will get 1 Return Ticket.
- If you are applying from the European countries then the air-ticket value will be $300 and if you are coming from another country except for Europe then you will get $800.
- Food will be provided for working days. (for 2 months)
- Bachelors students and master’s students must be in their last 2nd last year of studies in Life Sciences and all related subjects (e.g. Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Bioinformatics, Biomedicine, Chemistry).
- Never received the CRG Summer Internships before.
- Applicant should have a good academic record and interest in the researches.
- Good skills in the English Language.
- You should be a student till June, July 2021.
- A motivation Letter needed as well.
- Reference Letters required too.
- Medical Health insurance required from the applicants.
- Apply Online at the following official link.
Also visit, Worldwide Scholarships 2021 | Fully Funded
How To Apply For Internships In Spain
Submit your application for CRG internships before the last date. Applications are going to open after a few days, so be ready. You will get a notification on opening the application online portal. Please check the official notice below.