Admissions are open for different Scholarship opportunities. There are multiple International scholarships, grants, and discounts available to study abroad. It will help you to get a discount on tuition fees and other expenses. The eligibility requirements for every scholarship are different. It can help students to decide which course and scholarship are most favorable for them. Details for the multiple scholarships are given below:
#1 Coventry University EU Member State Transition Scholarship
EU member state University scholarship is offered to the Bachelor’s and Master’s the program degree level. International students can easily apply for the EU member state transition Scholarship. students will get a reduction in tuition fees through this scholarship at Coventry University.
Coventry University is one of the top Universities in the UK. It is formally known as Lanchester Polytechnic until it was given the rank of a University. Check details also, the University Of Ghent Scholarships In Belgium For International Students – Fully Funded.
- Country: UK
- Degree level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee discount
- Host university: Coventry University
- Eligible nationality: All
- Deadline: Not specified
Benefits of Bachelor’s and Master’s program at Coventry University
International students qualifying for the Coventry University scholarship will get a discount on their tuition fees. They can pay the amount of fee as a domestic students fee rather than as an international students fee. Do visit for Hamad Bin Khalifa University Scholarships In Qatar 2022 – Fully Funded.
- Offer letter from Coventry University for undergraduate or graduate course.
- Must be an international student.
- Meet the all admission requirements to apply.
#2 Churches Together Hardship Fund
International students living in Ireland or Britain can apply for the Churches Together Hardship Fund. It was established by the Churches commission in 1990. Students with unexpected Financial crises are most eligible to apply. There is no restriction of gender, religion, or race. CTBI hardship fund will be a full-time financial help for the final year of their degree/ program.
There are multiple funds available. However, the grant amount is almost up to £1000. Students already taken this fund will not be eligible to apply again.
Check out also, Online British Council Free IELTS Classes – Free Course
Decisions for grants time span
- Students finishing in April, must apply by the mid of December.
- Students finishing in Aug-Nov, must apply by the mid of April.
- Students finishing in Dec-March, must apply by the October.
- International students living in Ireland or Britain.
- Students intend to return their home county after completion of course.
- Their degree must benefit their home and other countries through different projects.
- Applicants taking full-time degree or postgraduate program with last one year.
- International students with unexpected financial problems.
- Students who are in the last 6 months of finishing their degree.
Students meeting all the eligibility criteria should email the application form along with the required documents at the following address:
#3 JoinYourAIFuture Data Science international scholarship
International students with high motivation and passion can easily achieve this #JoinYourAIFuture data science scholarship program offered by Coventry University UK. The scholarship is available for the MSC degree for the academic year 2022. Coventry University UK is one of the leading Universities in the UK for research purposes. High-tech facilities will be provided to the students.
Details for #JoinYourAIFuture data science scholarship
- Country: UK
- Host University: Coventry University
- Department: Engineering, Environment and computer science
- Degree level: MSC
- Financial benefit : £10,000
- Assessment: Online
- Eligible nationality: All
International students willing to apply for this scholarship program must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- International student can apply.
- Only MSC degree program in Data sciences is available for this scholarship.
- Previous degree at Coventry University UK.
- Take admission at Coventry University UK by applying Online.
- Provide all the necessary and required documents.
- Meet all the entry requirements of the program, applicant is willing to apply.
- English proficiency certificate required.