Ministry of Climate Change internship announced for the BS and MS students. These are the Paid internships offered by the Federal Government. Internship applications are open in all fields such as Finance and Administration, Media, Communications and Resorting, Management support, Monitoring, and Evaluation. Female candidates are welcome to apply for the KPK internships 2020.
Also, Fresh Graduates are also eligible to apply. The selection of the applicants will be based on merit and a short interview. Selected applicants will get PKR 25,000 base salary. These are the full-time internships for the well-disciplined, hard worker applicants who have a craze to learn. Those candidates who have the experience will be preferred. All the applicants will inform through a call and incomplete applications will not be considered.
The duration of these internships will be 3-4 months. The final selection announcement will be final and it can not be questionable. If an applicant has a foreign degree then they need to submit the HEC equivalence letter. Ministry has the right to cancel the internship of any applicant anytime. If you want to apply for the other Internships then visit the 200 P&G Internships For Bachelors Students In Pakistan – Apply Online.
Details About Climate Change Internship
- Host Country: Pakistan.
- Sponsored by: Ministry of Climate Change (MOCC).
- Eligible Students: BS, MS.
- Duration: 3-4 Months
- Category: Paid Internships.
- Deadline to Apply: 07 Nov 2020.
Check out also, 3000 Allama Iqbal HEC Scholarships 2021 For BS, MS, And Ph.D. – Fully Funded
- Finance and Administration
- Communications and Resorting,
- Management support
- Monitoring, and Evaluation
Visit also, 300 Gates Scholarship at the University of Cambridge For International Students – Fully Funded
Stipend and Benefits
- Internees will get the base salary of PKR 25, 000, and this amount is fixed per month
- Golden chance to work with a highly skilled team.
- Certificate by the Ministry of Climate Change and Federal Government.
- In the end, bright internees can apply for the job as well.
Also, apply for 250 PEC Scholarships For BS And MS Students In Pakistan 2020
- Bachelor 4 years degree or Masters Degree or must be in the Last semester of their discipline.
- Fresher can also apply for these internship opportunities.
- CV required.
- 2 photographs needed as well.
- Educational documents as well as the Experience Letter.
- The degree must be in relevant fields which are mentioned above.
- Especially females will be preferred.
Do visit for Master Scholarships In Norway For International Students – Funded
How To Apply
You need to send the application with all the required and mentioned documents to the following email address.
Check Official Notice Below