Highest-paid CERN Junior Fellowship program in Switzerland for BS & MS programs. This fellowship program is the highest-paid program in Europe. This is a big opportunity for talented youngsters from all over the world to apply. There are no application fees for the applications. Also, you can apply without the IELTS/TOEFL. CERN Junior program is open for bachelor and Graduate students.
There is no need for any work experience for the CERN fellowship application. These international fellowships are fully funded for local and international students. A wide range of applied sciences, engineering and computing, and other research programs are available to apply. In addition, also apply for Victoria University Scholarships In New Zealand For BS & MS – Funded.
All types of expenses will be covered by this program. Hundreds of fellowships are available to apply and the duration of the fellowships is 6 months minimum and 36 months maximum. You can also visit to apply for British Council Free Online Courses For Summers 2020. Find more about CERN junior Fellowships below.
Details About CERN Junior Fellowship
- Country: Switzerland
- Host University: CERN
- Scholarship Program: Bachelors, Masters.
- Deadline: 1st September 2021
- Selected applicants will get a stipend of 5300 to 6600 Swiss Francs per month.
- Complete Medical / Health Scheme for participants and for their families. ( for yourself, spouse, children)
- CERN Pension Membership Funds.
- Return Air-Tickets
- Paid Leave of 2.5 days in a month.
- Contract of 6 to 36 months maximum.
- Family Grants.
- CERN Member states or CERN Associate Member states are eligible. Check Here.
- Graduate students or students who are about to graduate. (BSc, MSc level)
- No More than 4 years of Relevant Experience.
- Scanned Academic Documents.
- Complete CV.
- Three Recommendation Letters.
How To Apply
CERN Junior fellowship application is completely online. Once you submit your application form then you can edit or attach any document again. Visit the official website below for more details.
Please also do follow our FACEBOOK_PAGE for the latest Scholarship Opportunities update.