Applications are open for Canadian Government Scholarships 2022. These Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships are open for all graduate programs. Vanier CGS program is a highly funded scholarship program for Canadian Citizens, and for international students through Vanier CGS. The aim of these scholarships is to attract world-class Graduate students to Canada for Research and higher learnings. You can also visit to apply for 300 SINGA Scholarships For International Students By Government – Fully Funded.
Ph.D. programs in Natural Sciences, Health Research, Engineering Research, Social Sciences, and Humanities Research. There is also an option of Joint Graduate Research programs such as Clinical Psychology, MD/Ph.D., DVM/Ph.D., JD/Ph.D. Approximately 200 scholarship awards will be given to the students. Also, Canadian students can apply directly whereas, international students can apply through Vanier CGS (universities will refer). Scholarship value will be given for three years.
The duration of the programs will be 3 years. A few days ago Bright Network Summer Internship UK 2021 announced. This is the best opportunity to apply for Canadian scholarships. It’s preferable if you have an excellent academic record as well as excellent English Langauge skills.
Details About Canadian Government Scholarships
- Country: Canada
- Host Universities: Canadian Universities (Vanier CGS).
- Scholarship Program: Doctoral/Ph.D.
- Scholarship category: Fully Funded (for three years).
- Deadline: 2nd Nov 2021 (yearly)
- Acadia University
- Athabasca University
- Brock University
- Carleton University
- Concordia University
- Dalhousie University
- École de technologie supérieure
- École nationale d’administration publique
- École Polytechnique de Montréal
- Université du Québec à Trois- Rivières
- Université du Québec en Abitibi- Témiscamingue
- HEC Montréal
- Institut national de la recherche scientifique
- Lakehead University
- Laurentian University
- McGill University
- McMaster University
- Memorial University of Newfoundland
- Mount Saint Vincent University
- Nipissing University
- Queen’s University
- Royal Military College
- Simon Fraser University
- St. Francis Xavier University
- Télé-université (Téluq)
- Trent University
- Université de Moncton
- Université de Montréal
- Royal Roads University
- Ryerson University
- Université de Sherbrooke
- Université du Québec à Chicoutimi
- Simon Fraser University
- Université du Québec à Montréal
- Université du Québec à Rimouski
- Université du Québec en Outaouais
- Université Laval
- University of Alberta
- University of Guelph
- University of Lethbridge
- Manitoba University
- University of New Brunswick
- University of Northern British Columbia
- Ontario Institute of Technology
- University of Ottawa
- University of Prince Edward Island
- Regina University
- Saskatchewan University
- University of Toronto
- University of Victoria
- University of Waterloo
- University of Western Ontario
- Windsor University
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- York University
- University of British Columbia
- University of Calgary
Selected applicants will get $50,000 per year for three years. This scholarship value will cover all your Tuition fees, medical, livings, and also family allowances.
- Got an offer letter or nominated by one of the above institutes.
- Candian Citizens, international students both can apply.
- Completed no more than twenty (20) months of Doctoral studies as of 1st May 2022.
- Enrolled in a Joint graduate research program.
- IELTS required or university tests.
- All educational documents, including Recommendation letters.
How To Apply
Candidates can not apply directly to the Vanier CGS program, you must be nominated by one of the above-mentioned universities. Please visit the official notice below for more details.