Good News, Bilkent University Scholarships in Turkey 2021/2022 announced for the international students. University offering good opportunities for those who want to pursue their Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D. studies in Turkey.
These are highly paid scholarships for all foreign students. University will cover your all expenses including tuition fees, stipends, and much more. Also, there is no application fee for the scholarship applications. There are different scholarship program announced at the Bilkent university which is mentioned below.
Bilkent University is the 2nd best private university in Turkey for international students. This is the best opportunity for Turkish students as well international students to avail of this opportunity, you guys can also visit 2,000 Scholarships For International Students 2021 – Fully Funded.
Details About Bilkent University Scholarships
- Country: Turkey
- Host University: Bilkent
- Scholarship Program: Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D.
- Scholarship category: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 10th July 2021
Types of Awards
- Bilkent UNAM Graduate Scholarship.
- Scholarship from externally funded projects.
- UNAM Bilkent University President Graduate Fellowship.
- UNAM Scholarship for Young Women.
- Undergraduate scholarships.
The following are the overall benefits you will avail from the above-mentioned awards programs.
- Full Tuition Fees (34900 TL)
- Monthly stipend (3000 TL)
- Medical Health insurance.
- A Laptop.
- Travel Allowance (once a year).
- A Meal card.
- Students can also apply for the student’s financial aids.
Find more about British Council Free Online Courses For Summers 2020
- Arts, Design and Architecture.
- Business Administration
- Economics, Administrative and social sciences
- Faculty of Engineering.
- Music and Performing Arts
- Applied Technology and Management
Other programs you can check out on the official website mentioned below.
Are you interested in University Of Edinburgh Online Scholarships – Fully Funded
- All foreign students are eligible including Turkish Students.
- High school degree required for the bachelor’s program, bachelor’s degree with 2.8 CGPA required for the Master’s program, and same for Ph.D. program.
- If you are a Turkish applicant then you should have the ALES scores (55). Otherwise, GRE general scores 153 required.
- 2 Recommendation Letters required.
- Study plan needed.
- Published Paper (if any).
- Passport and Photographs.
- English Proficiency Letter or IETLS.
How To Apply
Bilkent university’s application procedure is online, you need to register yourself first and then fill the application form with all the required documents. Other details you can visit on the official website below.