The government of Pakistan announced 3000 HEC Scholarships for the youth. Applicants can apply in various fields including Medicine, Engineering, Agriculture, Computer science, and Management. Applicants can apply for the Undergraduate, Masters, and Ph.D. programs. HEC will cover all the costs of the students including tuition fees, Living Allowance, stationery allowance, accommodation, and other benefits. Males and females can apply for the HEC scholarships.
Also, if the applicant is already receiving another scholarship then they are not eligible. Remember, once you submit your application you can not edit or change it again so, fill your form correctly. Also, those candidates who already availed of HEC scholarships also ineligible. There are also age limit criteria for the students. In addition, if your data found wrong or you submit false information intentionally then your application will be terminated.
There is 100 seat reserve for the females. Selection will be based on merit. These scholarships announced for the Afganistan Students. The purpose of these scholarships is to provide better opportunities for Afgan students. Also, visit if you are interested in the 300 Gates Scholarship at the University of Cambridge For International Students – Fully Funded. All the information on the Allama Iqbal HEC Scholarships is mentioned below.
Details About HEC Scholarships
- Host Country: Pakistan.
- Sponsored by: Higher Education Commission and Government.
- Programs: Bachelor’s, Masters & Ph.D.
- Deadline to Apply: 30th Nov 2020.
- Category: Fully Funded.
- Computer science
There are a lot of benefits for the students.
- These are fully funded scholarships, HEC and the Government of Pakistan will cover all the costs.
- Living Allowance will also be provided to the student.
- Books and Stationery allowance will be provided.
- Hostal Accommodation.
- Sponsorship from the HEC.
The application criteria are below.
- Applicants with a strong educational background can apply.
- Only Afganistan students can apply.
- For the undergraduate programs, applicants should have 12 years of education and 17-23 years the age limit. Also, 60% marks as per the IBSS requirements.
- MS/MPhil applicants should have 16 years of education with an age limit of 35 to 40 years. Also, CPGA must be 2.5/4.0.
- 18 years of education required for a Ph.D. with an age limit of 35 – 40 years. You must have a CPGA of 3.0/4.0.
Visit also, if you want to apply for Yale Young Global Scholars 2021 | Fully Funded
- All the procedures of selection will be based on merit.
- 100 seats are reserve for the females.
- Females and other students from the less developed area will be preferred.
- Those candidates who already availed scholarship awards are not eligible.
- MS & Ph.D. programs in Clinical Medical Sciences are not included in the scholarship.
How To Apply
- Applications are online.
- HEC can cancel or postponed the scholarship program at any stage without any notice.
- Visit the official site below for the application form.