The IUBH University of Applied Sciences offering international scholarships once again. This scholarship program is funded and open for Bachelor’s and Master’s degree program. Every student has to wish to study in Germany, so its a good opportunity for all international students. Please make sure that you send your application to IUBH as soon as possible. Remember, only full-time courses are allowed to apply for IUBH University 100 Scholarships in Germany 2020-21.
IBUH is one of the best universities in Germany for International students. So don’t miss the chance to apply. German University also offering English-language courses as well as the German-language courses.
- The offer of a place to study at the IUBH
- (very) good school and study performances (demonstrated for example by average grade, certification of maths & English skills)
- Above-average interest in the selected area of study
- Identification with the IUBH University of Applied Sciences
- Willingness to support the university in various projects/tasks
The following is desired additionally:
- Social and/or volunteer commitment
- An impeccable and dedicated demeanor
The application process for IUBH University 100 Scholarships in Germany 2020-21
The application for a scholarship is an additional application process that you will pursue after you have successfully applied for a place to study.
- Step 1: You submit your written application.
- 2: If applicable, you will be invited to a selection interview by the study guidance office (by phone or by skype).
- Step 3: Once all application documents have been reviewed, the best candidates will receive a confirmation that they have been awarded the Deutschlandstipendium.
By accepting the scholarship, you commit yourself to fulfill the requirements of the university. Also, to engage yourself as a dedicated and successful student at the IUBH. So, an additional scholarship interview will take place with the candidates and the Campus Management and/or the faculty.
The university reserves the right to revoke scholarships that have been awarded should the above-mentioned expectations. That will be no longer be met or in case there is a risk that the degree will not be completed within the standard period of study.
Benefits Of 100 IUBH University Scholarships?
- Applicants will receive a 2500€ Scholarship from IUBH!
- Scholarships are limited, only available for the first 100 accepted applicants.
Which documents need to be submitted?
- Completed application for a scholarship.
- Certificate copies (school, if applicable vocational training, internships, etc.)
- Also, CV including a photograph.
- Letter of motivation (approx. 1-2 pages in A4 format).
- If applicable, letters of reference or certification of social volunteer work, etc.
Deadline: September 30th, 2020
In which language do I need to apply?
If German is your mother tongue, you can complete your entire application in German. The selection interviews can take place either in German or in English.
Where do I send my application?
Please send your complete application by e-mail to your study advisor or to firstname.lastname@example.org